- 2 cups Sweet Cream Salted Butter (softened)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 6 cups Flour
- Pinch of cornstarch
- Add butter and sugar to your mixer. Cream the butter and sugar until it is completely mixed. Do not over-mix.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix until completely incorporated.
- Add Baking Powder, a pinch of cornstarch, and mix.
- Mix in the flour two cups at a time.
- Do not chill the dough, the cookies will bake better if the dough is at room temperature.
- Roll a handful of the dough out on a prepared surface until it's about 3/8" thick and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes depending on the size of the cookie. Do not over-bake.
- Frost with Buttercream Frosting
- Garnish with any color of Tinker Dust for the perfect finishing touches
For our final touches we use Tinker Dust
to coat on top of our firmed coat of buttercream icing. Tinker Dust Edible Glitter
is a beautiful shimmery food grade glitter made with larger particles than Luster Dust
to give it an awesome “glitter” look! Our Tinker Dust is tasteless and provides that beautiful extra shine without altering your product flavor! With 100% EDIBLE INGREDIENTS for consumption this product is amazing on cupcakes, cakes, cookies, gourmet foods and other confectionery products!
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @Bakell_Baking
and tag us on your baked goods using any Bakell products to be featured on our page!