New Decorating Dust, Powder & Glitter Variety Sample Pack | Bakell
Would you like to sample a few of our Decorating Dusts & Powders?
Simply ADD the Dust Samples Packs you want to your order cart, along with the quantities, and then proceed to checkout! That's it! *NOTE: Only 1 of each option per customer!
- 3 Color Sampler - $.89
- All Gold Sampler - $2.89
- All Silver Sampler - $2.89
- Tinker Dust™ Sampler - $3.89
- Brew Glitter™ 3 Color Variety Pack - $3.89
After your order is placed, we will send your sample(s) right to your door! If you have other items in your cart as well that you are purchasing but also want to order a few sample packs, no problem, simply add them to your cart along with your other products and checkout like normal!
If you want to learn more about the different decorating dusts, click here for a quick read and even quicker breakdown of each dust! Although they are all used for cake decorating, edible crafts, cupcakes, cake pops & even sprinkled over the top of Cafe Latte, each dust has different properties and produce different effects. Here is a small blurb about the more popular Dusts & Powders:
- Luster dust comes in many different colors, and adds sparkle, shine, and a fair amount of color.
- Tinker Dust™ (Food Grade) - Bakell's very own unique edible product; the perfect mix between edible glitter with the shine of luster dusts! These dusts come in a large variety of colors with a lustrous, sparkle and shine. Similar to Discos, but with a slightly silkier texture and all food grade products! Tinker Dust™ look AMAZING in beer or cocktails with a swirly shine that lasts all night! They are also lovely sprinkled on frosting, whip cream or brushed on chocolate covered strawberries!
- Petal dust has a matte finish and produces deep, strong colors. Petal dust is often used to decorate gumpaste flowers because the matte appearance gives them a natural look.
- Pearl dust imparts a sparkly, pearlescent finish with just a touch of color. Pearl dust is translucent and can be mixed with petal dust to give decorations shimmer and sparkle without adding much color.
- Sparkle dust produces effects similar to luster dust, imparting color and shine, but the sparkle dust grains are larger than the fine powder of the luster dusts.
- Dazzlers Dusts™ has the largest grains of all, and can be compared in size to pieces of free glitter. These dusts are not subtle, so it works best on pieces that should "pop" and sparkle with a glittery finish.
- Highlighter dust usually comes in gold and silver colors, and gives a high-sheen, metallic finish. Most highlighter dust is not edible and is for decorative purposes only.
We offer a wide range of beautiful dusts! From Dazzler, Hologram, Luster & Tinker Dusts™, to Pearl, Petal, Highlighter & Sparkle Dusts! We have a color for all of your baking, whip cream, ice cream and other confectionery needs! Dusts can be brushed on dry, mixed with solvent, painted or sprinkled depending on your desired look, click here to learn more!