Light Pink Wine & Champagne Glitter
Our edible Light Pink Brew Glitter® is the perfect compliment for wine & champagne! Add a small amount of Brew Glitter® to your favorite wine, vino or champagne and watch your guests and customers go crazy!
** Please Note; By design, our "Light Pink Brew Glitter" is designed to be softer in color and should be used in clear liquids or very, very light colored beverages. If your drink is medium in color or gold/ amber toned, please purchase our regular Pink Brew Glitter which looks incredible, Click Here.
Brew Glitter® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is 100% Kosher Certified, click here
Halal Certified, click here
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- Try our flip top lid for easier application. Click Here
- FDA Usage: 0.07% - equivalent to half 4g jar of Brew Glitter (0.7g) per liter (1000g)
- Brew Glitter® is available to purchase bulk & wholesale sizes, click here
Basic Color Theory Applies
Basic color theory applies when using our colored edible glitters in drinks; meaning if you mix "Blue Brew Glitter" with a "dark yellow or gold drink" you will get a Green Colored Drink (ie, yellow + blue = green). So if you don't want to change the color of your beverage use a colored glitter that matches your drink color.
Wine, Champagne & Wine Bottle Conversions
- 2 gram of Brew Glitter = 64oz = 2 bottles of wine = 8 - 12 glasses of wine
- 1 4g Jar of Brew Glitter yields 16 - 24 glasses of wine (4 bottles)
- A standard bottle of wine holds 750 mL = approximately 4 to 6 glasses
- 750-mL bottle contains = approximately 25.4 ounces
- Buy Brew Glitter in BULK sizes and save - click here