Music Sheet Sails Tutorial
~ by Brandie Itman (@bella_nava_creations)
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Print an edible image onto wafer paper.
- Place a silicone mat on a baking sheet and arrange in the shape of your sail.
- Cut your image to size and place in a pan of water; being careful not to let the water flow on top of the image. Let wafer paper sit in water until it is wet, but not soggy. About 15 seconds
- Carefully pull the wafer paper out of the water and place on top of silicone mat. Arrange the paper in the shape of your sail.
- Place the baking sheet into oven and bake paper for 30 minutes.
- Allow paper to sit and completely cool before using.
- While the paper is cooling, mix 1/4 tsp Bakell Super Gold Luster Dust with 1/2 tsp Lemon extract, Raspberry extract, or vodka.
- Paint the edges of your wafer paper sail.