Welcome to Bakell's product FAQ page!
We're here to help you bake the best cakes, cookies, cake pops, desserts, cookies or any other edible art! Here you'll find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about our products, as well as tips for how to use them. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-292-2137
When you're ready to take your cake decorating, ingredients, and cookie making to the next level, look no further than Bakell® ingredients, tools and supplies. With a wide selection of sprinkles, jimmies, rods, beads, sprinkle shapes, edible glitter, flavored sugars, colored baking salts, fondant, luster dusts and more! Bakell is the #1 destination for all things cake decorating tools, baking supplies and ingredients for those who want to make their desserts look beautiful.
Edible Glitters for Food, Cakes & Desserts FAQ
- Tinker Dust® Edible Glitter
- Flavored Edible Glitter
- 25g Edible Glitter Spray Pump
- Edible Shimmer Flakes & Shapes
- Neon Colors - 100% Neon Edible Glitter
- Difference Between Tinker Dust® and Luster Dust
- Different Type of Glitters & Dusts
- What is Tinker Dust edible glitter made from?
- What is Edible Glitter?
Luster Dust, Metallic Highlighter Dust and Petal Dusts FAQ
- Luster Dust
- NEW! Iridescent Luster Dust
- Metallic Highlighter Dust
- 100% All Natural Petal Dust
- Petal Dust (FD&C/ Synthetic)
- Edible Baby Finger Paints
- Kids and Toddler Paint Sets
- Top 10 Best Edible FDA compliant Luster Dusts
- Difference Between Tinker Dust® Edible Glitter and Luster Dust
- Guide to understanding All Glitters & Dusts
Colored Salts & Flavored Sugars FAQ
- Colored Baking Salts
- Flavored Sugars
Edible Decorating Supplies FAQ
Decorating Supplies and Tools FAQ
- Cake Decorating Airbrush Gun
- Holographic Dazzler Dust (Craft Glitter)
- Cakesicle Silicone Molds
- Glow in the Dark Glitter (Dazzler Dust)
Cocktail Glitters, Glittery Rimming Salts and Sweet Rimming Sugars FAQ
- Edible Glitter for Drinks & Beverages (Brew Glitter)
- NEW! Iridescent edible glitter for drinks (Brew Glitter)
- What is Brew Glitter Made of?
- Color Changing Drink Glitters
- Gender Reveal Color Changing Glitter
- Cocktail Rimming Salt Tins
- Cocktail Rimming Sugar Tins
- Learn to Brew beer with Brew Glitter® edible glitter
Why Use Our Products?
Bakell® is a leading manufacturer of confectionery food products such as sprinkles, jimmies, rods, beads, sprinkle shapes, edible glitter, flavored sugars, colored baking salts, fondant, luster dust, edible paint, metallic highlighters, silicone molds, cake stencils, cupcake wrappers and cake pop straws. Bakell is the #1 destination for all things cake decorating tools and baking supplies! This product FAQ page is a great resource to learn more about how to decorate cakes and make cookies. Learn how to use our products and get inspired by delicious dessert recipes.