Brew Glitter FAQ: How to Keg Glitter Beer
Ok, So You Have a Special Event Coming Up At
You either bought our Brew Glitter® products or are thinking of buying our Brew Glitter® so you can make glitter beer!
But, just one problem, how the heck do you keg glitter beer?
Chances are, you never had to do it and just aren't sure how to keg beers & brews using "glitter"?
Well, we do know-how and we are going to tell you how today!
Tricks Of The Trade:
Here are some helpful tips and "tricks of the trade" to teach you how to keg glitter beer!
- So first after you will want to send all the kegs through the keg washer.
- Then pull aside the kegs you are going to use to Beer’dazzle to turn your beers into glitter beer!
- Once you've determined which kegs those are, depressurize them and then remove the spear.
- Next, pour the glitter into the keg through the keg spear port and then reseal the spear and locking ring.
- Then go ahead re-pressurize the keg through a
sankeconnected to CO2. After you get your kegs back to the pressure that you have set for our normal keggingprocess, just fill like any other keg.