Creating Chocolate Sails with Tinker Dust
Chocolate Sails Tutorial
~ by Brandie Itman
For this tutorial by @bella_nava_creations (IG handle), she used our Bakell® brand Teal Tinker Dust, Deep Purple Tinker Dust, Neon Pink Tinker Dust Pump and White Pearl Tinker Dust to add shine to her chocolate sails! If you want to learn more about Tinker Dusts and how to use them, click here!
- Melt chocolate and spread onto parchment paper.
- Use clothespins to pin the parchment paper into the shape you want.
- Place chocolate into the freezer to set.
- Mix 1/4 tsp Bakell luster dust or tinker dust with 1/2 tsp lemon extract, raspberry extract, or vodka. Mix until a smooth paint forms.
- Paint an even layer onto the chocolate. Let dry.
- Paint a second layer. Let dry. Repeat as many times as you need for full coverage.