Green Glitter Beer for St Patrick's Day
It just wouldn't be St. Patrick's Day without green beer, so here is how
But first, fun fact, did you know the official color of the St Patrick holiday is actually BLUE because that is the color associated with St. Patrick?
So click here if you want to use our Blue Brew Glitter® instead!
We'll give you a moment to let that fun fact sink in...
OK, now that you've wrapped your head around how bizarre that is, let's get back to why we're all here: Green Beer with a Gold Twist!
We have a step-by-step guide for how
Your friends & family will be WOW'd!
Now, let's get down to business.
Here's all you need to know to get your suds a vibrant shade of emerald green.
1. Buy Light Beer
No, it doesn't have to be low in calories, but the color of the beer you use is important. You want to use a light-colored beer so
NOTE: Using a dark beer (like Guinness) will require too much glitter and will muddy the beer color — or not even color the beer at all.
2. Food Coloring Goes in First
Making green beer is super-easy, being as that there are only two ingredients: beer and food coloring.
Start by adding three drops of green food coloring for each bottle of beer. Adding the food coloring
3. How Much Brew Glitter Do you Need?
Simple, we have already done the math for you! The quick of it is, 1 gram of Brew Glitter will yield approx 1/2 gallon of liquid. If you want your beer even more shimmery without darkening the color of the beer, mix our Green Brew Glitter with Clear Brew Glitter and you will have a Brew that your staff, customers, friends or family will go nuts over!
Here is the Easy Brew Glitter® Beer Conversion Chart:
- 1 gram of Brew Glitter® yields approx. 1/2 gallon
- 30g Brew Glitter® = 1/2 barrel = 15.5 gallons = 124 pints = 165 12oz bottles
- 16g Brew Glitter® = (Full Size Keg) 1/4 barrel = 7.75 gallons = 62 pints = 83 12oz bottles
- 11g Brew Glitter® = (Pony Keg) 1/6 barrel (20
Ltr) = 5.2 gallons = 41 pints = 55 12oz bottles
- 27g Brew Glitter® = (Sixtel) 50 Liter = 13.2 gallons = 105 pints = 140 12oz bottles
- **Depending on the consistency you many want more/ less**
Click Here to see the How To Make Green Glitter Beer for St. Patrick's Day