Gender Reveal Drink Glitter Specifications, Material & Ingredients Data Sheet - Click to View:
Click Here to View - Gender Reveal Beverage Glitter Technical Data Sheets
Click here to View - Bakell® Kosher Certificate
Click here to View - Bakell® Halal Certificate
APPEARANCE & PRESENTATION
Our Gender Reveal Edible Beverage Glitter mixed in liquids is a beautiful shimmery swirl that gives the liquid a classy pop. It remains white until activated by any light colored beverage revealing a shimmering Baby Blue or Baby Pink hue. Simply stir & serve and watch your guests be amazed!
USES, RESTRICTIONS & FDA COMPLIANCE
May be safely used as a color additive in amounts up to 1.25% in food and 0.07% in alcohol beverages of this product, by weight. In cereals, confections/frostings, gelatin desserts, hard/soft candies (including lozenges), nutritional supplement tablets/gelatin capsules, chewing gum, tonic water and beverages typically consumed without alcohol (soda, tea, juices, punch). May be used 0.07% by weight in distilled spirits (alcohol content 18-23% w/w) and non-alcohol cocktail mixes. The color additive may not be used to color foods for which standards of identity have been issued under section 401 of the act, unless the use of the added color is authorized by such standards (ref 21CFR73.350).
We are FDA Compliant, all ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts are based on FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA compliance usage levels and their approved ingredients list read “Substances Added to Food” at FDA.GOV & “FDA Approved Usage Levels” Article 73.350
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 (SAFE DRINKING WATER AND TOXIC ENFORCEMENT ACT OF 1986)
Does not expose people to any chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Complies with food standards and purity criteria pursuant Commission Regulation (EC) Nos. 1881/2006, 1333/2008, 231/2012
- STORAGE Store in tightly sealed containers in a cool, dry, dark place
- STABILITY When stored under the proper conditions, initial product strength and color hue should be maintained
- SHELF LIFE Minimum of 60 months from date of manufacture
- ALLERGENS This product does not contain any Major Food Allergens
- (As defined in the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act)
- GMO STATUS NON-GMO
- VEGAN STATUS With the exception of some products that contain Carmine (Cochineal Extract), all food grade products produced or sold by Bakell.com are suitable for Vegan and/or Vegetarian diets
- HALAL STATUS Bakell® edible glitters & dusts are Halal certified through Etimad Halal
- KOSHER STATUS Bakell® edible glitters & dusts are Kosher certified through Sunrise Kosher
** The above information is furnished by Bakell.com. It is believed to be accurate and represents the best information currently available. However, no warranty, either expressed or implied, is made with respect to said information and we assume no liability resulting from its use. Users should make their own investigations to determine the suitability of the information for their particular purposes. In no event shall Bakell.com be liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any third party or for lost profits or any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, howsoever arising even if Bakell.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.