Petal Dust® Specs, Material & Ingredients Data Sheets
Click Here to View - Petal Dust® Technical Data Sheets
APPEARANCE & PRESENTATION
Brilliant colored and very fine powder dusts, with less pearlizer and more solid colors. Pearl dust imparts a sparkly, pearlescent finish with just a touch of color. Pearl dust is translucent and can be mixed with petal dust to give decorations shimmer and sparkle without adding much color!
USES, RESTRICTIONS & FDA COMPLIANCE
The FDA has approved all the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA read “Substances Added to Food” at FDA.GOV & “FDA Approved Usage Levels” Article 73.350
May be safely used as a color additive in amounts up to 1.25% in food and 0.07% in alcohol beverages of this product, by weight, in cereals, confections/frostings, gelatin desserts, hard/soft candies (including lozenges), nutritional supplement tablets/gelatin capsules, chewing gum, distilled spirits (alcohol content 18-23% w/w). The color additive may not be used to color foods for which standards of identity have been issued under section 401 of the act, unless the use of the added color is authorized by such standards (ref 21CFR73.350)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 (SAFE DRINKING WATER AND TOXIC ENFORCEMENT ACT OF 1986)
Does not expose people to any chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Complies with food standards and purity criteria pursuant Commission Regulation (EC) Nos. 1881/2006, 1333/2008, 231/2012
- STORAGE Store in tightly sealed containers in a cool, dry, dark place
- STABILITY When stored under the proper conditions, initial product strength and color hue should be maintained
- SHELF LIFE Minimum of 60 months from date of manufacture
- ALLERGENS This product does not contain any Major Food Allergens
- (as define in the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act)
- SPECIFICATIONS: Lead (Pb) < 4 Barium (Ba) < 25 Zinc (Zn) < 25 Arsenic (As) < 3 Cadmium (Cd) < 1 Copper (Cu) < 25 Mercury (Hg) < 1 Nickel (Ni) < 50 Chromium (Cr) < 100 Antimony (Sb) < 3