Get Down This Cinco De Mayo with a Cactus Cake
Celebrate this Cinco De Mayo with Bakell! We made a delicious triple layered chocolate cake with a marshmallow frosting! We decorated our cake using our Cinco de Mayo Sprinkles Cake Decoration Fiesta Pack! Join us on our blogs to learn more of our favorite tips and tricks to creating the tastiest treats this May! We are sharing our favorite marshmallow frosting recipe in addition to our decorating tutorial so you can make this amazing cake at home!
For the frosting:
• 7 oz Marshmallow fluff
• 1 cup Powdered sugar
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup Butter
To make the frosting:
• In a bowl, combine butter, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed with a hand mixer until you achieve a smooth consistency, for about 2 minutes.
• Slowly add in your powdered sugar. Hand whip in until everything is incorporated. Spoon frosting into piping bag and frost your cake! Decorating has to be my favorite part of making these cookies
Embrace Cinco De Mayo with your family and create a fun cake together! Make sure to tag us on social media to be featured on our page! Tune into our other Cinco De Mayo blogs to get more amazing Bakell inspiration!
Bakell® Krazy Sprinkles Sugar Rim! Top 10 List FDA Compliant List!
Here are our top 5 Best Sellers for Cinco De Mayo!
1. Bakell® -- #1 Mint Green Pearl Sugar Sand
2. Bakell® -- #2 Purple Sugar Sand
3. Bakell® -- #3 Light Blue Sugar Sand
4. Bakell® -- #4 Gold Sugar Sand
5. Bakell® -- #5 White Sugar Sand
>> SHOP ALL SPRINKLES COLLECTION <<
NOW THAT WE GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY, LET'S GET STARTED...
Get Inspired - Meet Vlad Slickbartender
5 Amazing Cocktails With Our Edible Glitter For Drinks. Get Prepared For Cinco De Mayo Celebrations. Let's get you started!
COMBINE LUSTER DUST WITH EDIBLE SPRINKLES
The color combinations are endless, but so are the confectionery edible ingredients! Try any of our Luster Dust colors along with our edible sprinkles to make beautiful cookie & cake master pieces. Look how @mybabyisnapping painted our Periwinkle Blue Luster Dust side by side with our Champagne Pink Luster Dust as well as Teal Luster Dust and then added a layer of our Super Gold using "brush & splatter" techniques and then topped it off with our Birthday Party Sprinkles mix & Gold Pearl 4mm sprinkles Beads!