What Ingredients Are In Bakell® Edible Glitters & Dusts
All of our edible food-grade dusts & glitters contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable.
Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include: Dextrose, Color Additives including food grade Mica Based-Pearlescent pigments, FD&C Colors, Cornstarch.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients used in our edible glitters & edible dusts according to the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels guidlines. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
Why Choose Bakell® Brand Glitters & Dusts?
First, we know the edible glitter & edible dust market like the back of our hands! As a result, the Bakell® team is committed to producing the highest quality dusts & glitters on the market. Our attention to detail and quality control is second to none. Not only do we take pride in our products, but we take great pride in our brand.
So why do customers love Bakell® dusts & glitters?Here are a few reasons why Bakell® is the #1 site for all glitter & dust lines on the market:
- FDA compliant & is 100% edible/ consumable
- Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Tasteless & texture-less
- Dozens & dozens of colors to choose from
- Highest quality edible glitters & dusts on the market
- Edible dust & glitter lines are made in the USA
- Bakell® edible glitters & dusts are Halal certified through Etimad Halal
- Bakell® edible glitters & dusts are Kosher certified through Sunrise Kosher
Don't take our word for it, check out some of the amazing pictures and photos our customers have taken using our Bakell® brand glitters & dusts - Customer Photo Gallery
Bakell® is the #1 selling edible glitter & dust line on the market! Start Shopping and start dazzling your friends, family, staff, colleagues & customers.