Cinco De Mayo Glittery Cupcakes
These tasty glittery cupcakes are everything I love about Cinco de Mayo. We made simple vanilla and chocolate cupcakes but gave them a twist by creating a flavorful frosting! We are going to teach you how to make churro flavored frosting in a few easy steps! After enjoying some chips and guac, enjoy some tacos with glittery margaritas, and finish off with these churro cupcakes. These cupcakes are such an easy dessert and so fun to decorate. We used our green sparkling cupcake wrapper, gold tinker dust, Llama and cactus mold as a topper!
We used our Cactus fondant mold and our Llama fondant mold to create fun and festive Cinco De Mayo cupcakes. Our silicones are easy to use and perfect to create edible cake toppers with chocolate or cake fondant! We used white fondant to create our shapes and painted over our shapes with our Peach Champagne Luster Dust, Green Luster Dust, and added a shimmery Silver Tinker Dust to give our shapes a glittery effect!
For the frosting:
• 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
• 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 4 cups confectioners' sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
To make the frosting:
• In a bowl, combine butter, cream cheese and vanilla. Beat on medium speed with a hand mixer until you achieve a smooth consistency, for about 2 minutes.
• Add the confectioners' sugar and cinnamon. Hand whip in until everything is incorporated. Spoon frosting into piping bag and frost your cupcakes. Decorating has to be my favorite part of making these cookies! We sprinkled cinnamon sugar over the frosting and topped it off with gold tinker dust. We made a chocolate llama with one of our molds and called it a day!
Pull out a chair and enjoy these sugary and glittery cupcakes with your family this Cinco De Mayo! Make sure to tag us on social media to be featured on our page! Tune into our other Cinco De Mayo blogs to get more amazing Bakell inspiration!
Bakell® Krazy Sprinkles Sugar Rim! Top 10 List FDA Compliant List!
Here are our top 5 Best Sellers for Cinco De Mayo!
1. Bakell® -- #1 Mint Green Pearl Sugar Sand
2. Bakell® -- #2 Purple Sugar Sand
3. Bakell® -- #3 Light Blue Sugar Sand
4. Bakell® -- #4 Gold Sugar Sand
5. Bakell® -- #5 White Sugar Sand
>> SHOP ALL SPRINKLES COLLECTION <<
NOW THAT WE GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY, LET'S GET STARTED...
Get Inspired - Meet Vlad Slickbartender
5 Amazing Cocktails With Our Edible Glitter For Drinks. Get Prepared For Easter Celebrations. Let's get you started!
COMBINE LUSTER DUST WITH EDIBLE SPRINKLES
The color combinations are endless, but so are the confectionery edible ingredients! Try any of our Luster Dust colors along with our edible sprinkles to make beautiful cookie & cake master pieces. Look how @mybabyisnapping painted our Periwinkle Blue Luster Dust side by side with our Champagne Pink Luster Dust as well as Teal Luster Dust and then added a layer of our Super Gold using "brush & splatter" techniques and then topped it off with our Birthday Party Sprinkles mix & Gold Pearl 4mm sprinkles Beads!
DID YOU KNOW? Bakell now carries edible sprinkles! They are 100% edible, FDA compliant, Kosher and most of all, packaged & processed right here in the USA out of our FDA registered & inspected Southern California commercial kitchen facilities! !