Four Leaf Clover Hand Pies
This St. Patrick's Day we have put together once of our easiest recipes and switching it up to fit the holiday! We have made four leaf clover hand pies! This is such a cute and fun snack to make your family friends! We love this recipe because it does not call for a lot of work! You can actually make these hand pies in less than 30 minutes! We used our Four Leaf Clover Cookie Cutter and Green Edible Glitter to create these adorable snacks!
To make this recipe you will need the following:
1 package pre-made pie crusts
1 cup diced strawberries
2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1-2 Tablespoons water
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line to baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
2. Roll out your pie crusts to 1/8-inch thickness. With our Four Leaf Clover Cookie Cutter, cut 12 to 14 hearts from the rolled crust.
3.Beat an egg in a bowl to create an egg wash, then lightly brush over half of the pie
4. Place a teaspoon of the strawberry filling in the center of each egg-washed pie .
5. With the a fork, press around the edges of the hearts to seal, then use a small knife to cut two small vents in the top of each pie. Brush the tops of each complete pie with the beaten egg.
6. Place four leaf clover pies 1 inch apart and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and then cool! You can spray on your green edible glitter!
These green Saint Patrick's Day hand pies are a must try! Make sure to tag us on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest to be featured on our page! Check out our Saint Patrick's Day Sweets Idea blog to get more recipes!
Bakell® Edible Cocktail Glitter Collection!
Here are our top 5 Best Sellers for the Saint Patrick's Day!
1. Bakell® -- #1 Green Brew Glitter
2. Bakell® -- #2 Gold Brew Glitter
3. Bakell® -- #3 Silver Brew Glitter
4. Bakell® -- #4 Bronze Brew Glitter
5. Bakell® -- #5 Dark Green Brew Glitter
>> SHOP ALL COCKTAIL GLITTER COLORS <<
Make four leaf clover pies this Saint Patrick's Day!
Bakell® Krazy Sprinkles! Top 10 List FDA Compliant List!
Here are our top 5 Best Sellers for Saint Patrick's Day!
1. Bakell® -- #1 Gold Star Sprinkles
2. Bakell® -- #2 Black Jimmies
3. Bakell® -- #3 Green Mini Pearl
4. Bakell® -- #4 Gold Pearl Confetti
5. Bakell® -- #5 Green 4mm Beads
>> SHOP ALL SPRINKLES COLLECTION <<
NOW THAT WE GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY, LET'S GET STARTED...
Get Inspired - Meet Vlad Slickbartender
5 Amazing Cocktails With Our Edible Glitter For Drinks. Get Prepared For Saint Patrick's Day Celebrations. Let's get you started
COMBINE LUSTER DUST WITH EDIBLE SPRINKLES
The color combinations are endless, but so are the confectionery edible ingredients! Try any of our Luster Dust colors along with our edible sprinkles to make beautiful cookie & cake master pieces. Look how @mybabyisnapping painted our Periwinkle Blue Luster Dust side by side with our Champagne Pink Luster Dust as well as Teal Luster Dust and then added a layer of our Super Gold using "brush & splatter" techniques and then topped it off with our Birthday Party Sprinkles mix & Gold Pearl 4mm sprinkles Beads!
DID YOU KNOW? Bakell now carries edible sprinkles! They are 100% edible, FDA compliant, Kosher and most of all, packaged & processed right here in the USA out of our FDA registered & inspected Southern California commercial kitchen facilities! !