Glittery No Bake Cheese Cake
Looking for a fun Easter dessert for your egg hunt party this year? Look no more - we have created the perfect recipe that takes inspiration from the hot Easter eggs pastel trend, just for you! Follow this step-by-step recipe to whip up individual-size glittery cheesecake that will have your guests reaching for more.
This No-Bake Cheesecake features an incredibly easy-to-make graham cracker crust with a fluffy cream cheese filling. Simple Easter baking recipes do not come any more fool-proof than this. There are so many other things to keep in mind when you entertain at Easter - decor, egg baskets, presents, and more - so keep things fuss-free in the kitchen when you can, we always say.
This recipe takes almost no time to make and is absolutely perfect to dish up as a picture-perfect, Pinterest-worthy Easter dessert! To achieve the remarkable glittery marble swirl in these pretty individual cheesecakes, we used our Tinker Dusts in Polipop Purple, Neon Pink, and Neon Blue.
For the crust:
• 1 and ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
• ¼ cup granulated sugar
• 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling:
• 16 ounces brick-style cream cheese softened
• 1 cup powdered sugar
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 1 and ½ cups cold heavy whipping cream
To make the crust:
• Line the bottom of a 9-inch small sized circle pan with parchment paper.
• Mix the graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar in a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the melted butter and mix until all of the crumbs are moistened.
• Scoop the mixture into your lined pan and firmly press it into the bottom of the pan. (Chill your crust while you prepare the filling.)
To make the cheesecake filling:
• In the bowl beat the cream cheese for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, fresh lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined.
• Add heavy whipping cream to a separate mixing bowl, mix on low-medium speed for 1 minute then increase the speed to medium-high and mix until stiff peaks form.
• Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
• Scoop the filling on top of the chilled crust. Spread the filling into one even layer and smooth out the top.
• Cover tightly and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
These personalized cheese cakes make for a fun Easter brunch dessert! These cheesecakes are non baked goods that are easy to make! Don't forget to share your Easter cheese cake's with us on Instagram @Bakell_baking or Facebook!
Bakell® Krazy Sprinkles! Top 10 List FDA Compliant List!
Here are our top 5 Best Sellers for Easter Day!
1. Bakell® -- #1 Cotton Candy Mini Bead Sprinkles
2. Bakell® -- #2 Birthday Sprinkle Mix
3. Bakell® -- #3 Pink Pearl 4mm Bead Sprinkles
4. Bakell® -- #4 Emerald Green Confetti Sprinkles
5. Bakell® -- #5 Blue Jimmies
>> SHOP ALL SPRINKLES COLLECTION <<
NOW THAT WE GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY, LET'S GET STARTED...
Get Inspired - Meet Vlad Slickbartender
5 Amazing Cocktails With Our Edible Glitter For Drinks. Get Prepared For Easter Celebrations. Let's get you started!
COMBINE LUSTER DUST WITH EDIBLE SPRINKLES
The color combinations are endless, but so are the confectionery edible ingredients! Try any of our Luster Dust colors along with our edible sprinkles to make beautiful cookie & cake master pieces. Look how @mybabyisnapping painted our Periwinkle Blue Luster Dust side by side with our Champagne Pink Luster Dust as well as Teal Luster Dust and then added a layer of our Super Gold using "brush & splatter" techniques and then topped it off with our Birthday Party Sprinkles mix & Gold Pearl 4mm sprinkles Beads!
DID YOU KNOW? Bakell now carries edible sprinkles! They are 100% edible, FDA compliant, Kosher and most of all, packaged & processed right here in the USA out of our FDA registered & inspected Southern California commercial kitchen facilities! !