Hanukkah Dazzler Dust Combo Pack (4 PC SET)
Hanukkah Dazzler Dust Combo Pack
If you're on the lookout for some fool-proof Hanukkah decorating ideas, this fantastic Dazzler Dust® Combo Pack is sure to get you excited to experiment in the kitchen. Featuring a selection of decorating and craft glitter in hues of deep ocean, show white, starlight silver, and baby blue, our tailormade shimmering decoration pack is ideal for Hanukkah crafting and laying the groundwork for festive vibes at your holiday get-togethers.
Whether you are whipping up a batch of chocolate-studded babka, Shabbat torte, a fresh new rendition of sufganiyot, or sweet noodle Kugel, this non-toxic glitter can place the proverbial cherry on top by adding a delightful hologram sparkle. It's the stuff that Hanukkah baking dreams are made of. All you need to do is to decide how you will incorporate the Dazzler Dust® when you head into the kitchen or crafting room so it can add some shimmer to your celebratory festivities.
Dazzler Dust colors included in this combo pack;
- 1x Deep Ocean Dazzler Dust (5g Jar)
- 1x Snow White Dazzler Dust (5g Jar)
- 1x Starlight Silver Dazzler Dust (5g Jar)
- 1x Baby Blue Dazzler Dust (5g Jar)
EDIBLE FDA APPROVED GLITTER vs NON-TOXIC GLITTER
We receive the question "what is the difference between real edible glitter vs non-toxic glitter" frequently. It's a great question, and YES there is a difference.
- Edible Glitter - Our definition of a true "edible" glitter is one that is 100% FDA complaint, Kosher certified, food-grade and is 100% safe & FDA approved to eat and consume! The best part is, we make & produce such a glitter, it's called Tinker Dust!
- Non-toxic Glitter - Non-toxic glitter is a glitter that is made with ingredients that are not approved by the FDA, but, the ingredients used are non-toxic to humans. Kind of like eating a crayon. Meaning, it's not something that you just go out & eat, but if you were to consume a small amount of crayon, nothing will happen either. To learn more about the choosing the right type of dust or glitter, click here