Blue Edible Glitter Spray Pump for Drinks
NEW! Brew Glitter® easy-to-use edible glitter pump for drinks & cocktails! This amazing edible glitter spray pump comes packaged in a 25 GRAM quick action spray pump! Now apply Brew Glitter® to all types of cocktails, wine, beer , liquor, whiskey, sodas & other beverages without ever needing a spoon! Simply point the pump about 3-5 inches away from your beverage, beer or cocktail, press firmly on the pump & spray the desired amount of dry glitter-powder into your drink! Watch your drink shimmer & sparkle!
WHAT IS BREW GLITTER®
Our food grade Brew Glitter® Spray Pump is the perfect compliment for cocktails, beer, spirits, wine, champagne, tea, ice coffee, soda, lemonade & any other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage you can think of! Simply spray a small amount of Brew Glitter® in your favorite beverage and watch your drink shimmer, swirl & sparkle! Everyone at your party, wedding, brunch, dinner event or celebration will be WOW'd!
BREW GLITTER® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is 100% Kosher Certified, click here
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- Brew Glitter® is available for Bulk Purchase, Wholesale & Resale
- FDA Usage: 0.07% - equivalent to half 4g jar of Brew Glitter (0.7g) per liter (1000g)
APPEARANCE & PRESENTATION
Brew Glitter® mixed in liquids is a beautiful shimmery swirl that gives the liquid a classy pop. Each unique color option is designed to specifically enhance drinks color variations while still shimmering when swirled. Brew Glitter® will not dissolve, however, it will settle to the bottom if left unattended for long periods of time. Simply stir & serve and watch your guests be amazed!
INGREDIENTS IN BREW GLITTER®
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
- Specific ingredient specs & material for each color - Click here
- FDA Approved Ingredients List - Click Here
- FDA Approved Usage Levels, Article 73.350 - Click Here