Cherry Red Decorating Dazzler Dust | 5 Gram Jar
CHERRY RED DAZZLER DUST® GLITTER
Dazzler Dust® is an amazing, hologram, shimmering "non-toxic" decorating & craft glitter! There are many creative ways to use Dazzler Dust®, the most common is to sprinkle it on your icings, fondant or sugar cake decor just as you would with craft a glitter or sprinkles. Another popular technique is to use Dazzler Dust® in a piping gel or an edible glue to adhere the Dazzler Dust® to your desired surface areas of your confectionery or crafting masterpiece!
EDIBLE FDA APPROVED GLITTER vs NON-TOXIC GLITTER
We receive the question "what is the difference between real edible glitter vs non-toxic glitter" frequently. It's a great question, and YES there is a difference.
- Edible Glitter - Our definition of a true "edible" glitter is one that is 100% FDA complaint, Kosher certified, food-grade and is 100% safe & FDA approved to eat and consume! The best part is, we make & produce such a glitter, it's called Tinker Dust!
- Non-toxic Glitter - Non-toxic glitter is a glitter that is made with ingredients that are not approved by the FDA, but, the ingredients used are non-toxic to humans. Kind of like eating a crayon. Meaning, it's not something that you just go out & eat, but if you were to consume a small amount of crayon, nothing will happen either. To learn more about the choosing the right type of dust or glitter, click here