Rose Gold Edible Glitter for Beer & Drinks | Food Grade Brew Glitter
Our trademarked Brew Glitter® is the perfect compliment to any beverage to add some shimmery, sparkly pizzazz to your next festive occasion!
Buy Brew Glitter® in bulk sizes: 25g, 50g, 1lb & 1kg
Our food grade Brew Glitter® is the perfect compliment for cocktails, beer, spirits, wine, champagne, tea, ice coffee, soda, lemonade & any other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage you can think of! ! Click here to download the ingredients & materials spec sheet.
Brew Glitter Bulk Size Pricing Chart
Brew Glitter® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is 100% Kosher Certified, click here
Halal Certified, click here
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- Try our flip top lid for easier application. Click Here
- FDA Usage: 0.07% - equivalent to half 4g jar of Brew Glitter (0.7g) per liter (1000g)
- Brew Glitter® is available to purchase bulk & wholesale sizes, click here
BASIC COLOR THEORY APPLIES
Basic color theory applies when using our colored edible glitters in drinks; meaning if you mix "Blue Brew Glitter" with a "dark yellow or gold drink" you will get a Green Colored Drink (ie, yellow + blue = green). So if you don't want to change the color of your beverage use a colored glitter that matches your drink color.
What Ingredients Are In Bakell® Edible Glitters & Dusts
All of our edible food-grade dusts & glitters contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable.
Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include: Dextrose, Color Additives including food grade Mica Based-Pearlescent pigments, FD&C Colors, Cornstarch.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
- Specific ingredient specs & material for each color - Click here
- FDA Approved Ingredients List - Click Here
- FDA Approved Usage Levels, Article 73.350 - Click Here
Brew Glitter Conversions
- Each gram of Brew Glitter® yields approx .5 gallon of liquid
- 1 gallon = approx 24 x 5oz cocktails/ drink servings
- 1 25g Bulk Size Jar of Brew Glitter® yields 1 x 15 gallon keg
- Our 25g Jar of Brew Glitter™ serves approx. 640 x 5oz drinks
- Our 1 lb bag size yields 450 grams (ie, 30 x 15 gallon kegs)
- Need to buy more or buy wholesale, click here