Luster Dust Pump (Luster Dust Dust Accessory)
The Perfect Luster Dust Accessory
Perfect for that even "dust spray" across your product! This dust pump works amazing with luster, petal and other fine grain dusts. *Note: it is not advised for thicker grained dusts such as our Dazzler Dust! We love this for spraying luster dust over cupcake icing to add some sparkle, shimmer and luster!
Helpful Guide to Different Types of Dusts & Glitters
Although they are all used for cake decorating, they have different properties and produce different effects. Here is a guide that talks you you through the primary baking/ decorating dusts & glitters on the market:
- Tinker Dusts (Edible/ Food Grade) - Bakell's very own beautiful edible glitter/ dust product. A beautiful edible glitter, shinier and more glittery than luster dusts! These dusts come in a large variety of colors with a lustrous, sparkle and shine. More similar to Disco Dusts or Dazzler Dusts, but with a slightly silkier texture and is 100% FDA compliant & food grade! They are lovely sprinkled on frosting, whip cream or brushed on chocolate covered strawberries & other desserts!
- Luster Dusts (Edible/ Food Grade) - Are very shiny fine grain edible pearlized powder! typically brushed on or mixed with a liquid and painted or airbrushed.
- Petal Dusts (Edible/ Food Grade) - Are very fine powder edible dusts, with vibrant matte colors, these are most often used for projects such as edible flower brushing!
- Dazzlers Dusts & Hologram Dusts (Non-Toxic) - Are very shiny, glittery, non-toxic decorating sprinkle intended for decoration.
- Highlighter Dusts (Non-Toxic) - Deep toned pearl sparkle dusts, very similar to luster dusts!
- Brew Glitter® (Edible/ Food Grade) - Brew Glitter® is a glittery powder made here in the USA that can be added directly to beverages to make it shine, swirl and sparkle!
- To learn more in the differences between Tinker Dust, Luster Dust & Brew Glitter, click here
To learn more, click here