Periwinkle Blue Edible Pearlized Luster Dust
What Are Luster Dusts
Are Bakell’s Luster Dusts edible? Yes they are! Luster Dusts are a finer powder than the Tinker Dusts but are still incredibly shiny with brilliant pearlized tones in each color shade!
Luster Dust is typically brushed on or mixed with a liquid and painted with, or is airbrushed as seen in our video shown below. Luster Dusts can be turned into a beautiful shiny “paint” when mixed with a small amount of lemon extract or vodka and brushed on your product.
Luster Dusts look beautiful mixed with drinks or sprinkled on whip cream & icing. Cake & Cookie decorators use luster dusts wet or dry with stencils to brush designs and patterns onto the set royal icing. Bakell® Luster Dusts are edible, food grade and perfect for the Confectionery Sugar craft artist!
** Airbrush Gun Kits for Decorating can be purchased by clicking here.
Buy Luster Dust in Bulk & Save
- Buy in Bulk & save over 50 percent
- Buy in sizes of 25g, 50g, 1lb & 1 kilogram
- Free Shipping & no leads times
- All shipments made from our distribution facility in CA, USA
- See price breaks below in chart - click here to learn more
Luster Dust FAQ & Info
- FDA compliant & is 100% edible
- Kosher Certified by the VAAD of Northern California (www.sunrisekosher.org)
- Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Halal Certified, click here
- Wholesale, resell & private label programs, click here
- Ingredients, technical data specs, COA, SDS information, click here
Bakell® Airbrushing Gold Luster Dust "HOW TO" Video