Periwinkle Blue Edible Pearlized Luster Dust
What Is Luster Dust
Luster Dust is a finer powder than their sister glitter, Tinker Dust, but are still incredibly shiny with brilliant pearlized tones in each color shade! If you want to learn more about how to use Luster Dust, click here. Our Luster Dusts were recently voted the #1 FDA Approved Edible Luster Dust on the market by world renown cookie artist & blogger, Geaorganne Bell - read full article!
Our Luster Dust is FDA compliant, uses only FDA approved ingredients, Kosher certified and our ingredients are audited by NutriData nutritional regulatory company - learn more.
Wanna sprinkle your favorite Luster Dust with an easy-to-use spray pump? Click Here
Luster Dust is typically brushed on or mixed with a liquid and painted with, or is airbrushed as seen in our video shown below. Luster Dusts can be turned into a beautiful shiny “paint” when mixed with a small amount of lemon extract or vodka and brushed on your product.
Luster Dusts look beautiful mixed with drinks or sprinkled on whip cream & icing. Cake & Cookie decorators use luster dusts wet or dry with stencils to brush designs and patterns onto the set royal icing. Bakell® Luster Dusts are edible, food grade and perfect for the Confectionery Sugar craft artist!
** Airbrush Gun Kits for Decorating can be purchased by clicking here.
Buy Luster Dust in Bulk & Save
- Buy in Bulk & save over 50 percent
- Buy in sizes of 25g, 50g, 1lb & 1 kilogram
- Free Shipping & no leads times
- All shipments made from our distribution facility in CA, USA
- See price breaks below in chart - click here to learn more
Luster Dust FAQ & Info
- FDA compliant & is 100% edible
- Kosher Certified by the VAAD of Northern California (www.sunrisekosher.org)
- Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Halal Certified, click here
- Wholesale, resell & private label programs, click here
- Ingredients, technical data specs, COA, SDS information, click here
Bakell® Airbrushing Gold Luster Dust "HOW TO" Video