Egyptian Bright Gold Pearlized Edible Luster Dust
What Are Luster Dusts
Are Bakell’s Luster Dusts edible? Yes they are! Luster Dusts are a finer powder than the Tinker Dusts but are still incredibly shiny with brilliant pearlized tones in each color shade!
Luster Dust is typically brushed on or mixed with a liquid and painted with, or is airbrushed as seen in our video shown below. Luster Dusts can be turned into a beautiful shiny “paint” when mixed with a small amount of lemon extract or vodka and brushed on your product.
Luster Dusts look beautiful mixed with drinks or sprinkled on whip cream & icing. Cake & Cookie decorators use luster dusts wet or dry with stencils to brush designs and patterns onto the set royal icing. Bakell® Luster Dusts are edible, food grade and perfect for the Confectionery Sugar craft artist!
** Airbrush Gun Kits for Decorating can be purchased by clicking here.
Buy Luster Dust in Bulk & Save
- Buy in Bulk & save over 50 percent
- Buy in sizes of 4g, 25g, 50g & 1 LB
- Free Shipping & no leads times
- All shipments made from our distribution facility in CA, USA
- See price breaks below in chart - click here to learn more
Understanding Our Different Types of Dusts & Glitters
- Tinker Dusts (Food Grade) - Bakell's very own unique edible product; the perfect mix between edible glitter with the shine of luster dusts! These dusts come in a large variety of colors with a lustrous, sparkle and shine. Similar to Discos, but with a slightly silkier texture and all food grade products! They are also lovely sprinkled on frosting, whip cream or brushed on chocolate covered strawberries!
- Luster Dusts (Food Grade) - Are very shiny fine grain edible pearlized powder! typically brushed on or mixed with a liquid and painted or airbrushed.
- Dazzlers Dusts & Hologram Dusts (Non-Toxic) - Are very shiny, glittery, non-toxic decorating sprinkle intended for decoration.
- Petal Dusts (Food Grade) - Are very fine powder edible dusts, with vibrant matte colors, these are most often used for projects such as edible flower brushing!
- Highlighter Dusts (Non-Edible for Decor use only) - Deep toned pearl sparkle dusts, very similar to luster dusts!
- Click Here to learn more about different dusts & glitters
Bakell® Brand Luster Dust FAQ
- FDA compliant & is 100% edible/ consumable
- Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Tasteless & texture-less
- Comes in dozens of colors
- Available for Bulk Purchase, Wholesale & Resale
- Click here to learn more about the ingredients in edible glitters
Bakell® Airbrushing Gold Luster Dust "HOW TO" Video